Course: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure section 2
September 29, 2013 | By koen |
Day 1: Server Infrastructure Planning and Deployment
- Automated server installation strategies.
- Implementing a server deployment infrastructure.
- Upgrades and migrations across Forests and Domains.
- Implementing Virtual Machine Manager services.
- Implementing file and storage services.
Day 2: Network Infrastructure
- Network infrastructure services and implementation.
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) solutions.
- Designing effective name resolution.
- Managing IP addresses efficiently and effectively.
Day 3: Implementing Network Access Servicees
- Designing a VPN solution.
- Security Certificates, firewalls and packet filtering.
- Scalable remote access solutions.
- Capacity and server placement considerations.
- Designing a network protection solution.
- IPSEC, RADIUS, and endpoint protection.
Day 4: Implementing a Logical AD Infrastructure
- Forest and Domain infrastructure design.
- Multi-Forest architecture, trusts, and restructuring.
- Implementing a Forest and Domain infrastructure.
- Migrating, upgrading, and renaming Domains.
- Designing enterprise Group Policy strategies.
- Designing an Active Directory permissions model.
Day 5: Implementing a Physical AD Infrastructure
- Designing an Active Directory sites topology.
- Monitoring and resolving replication.
- Domain controller strategies.
- Configuring Global Catalog and Operations Master roles.
- Domain Controller cloning.
- Implementing a branch office infrastructure.
- Delegating administration.
- Review and exam prep.