Course: IPS section 2
November 3, 2013 | By koen |
Day 1: Pre-Production Design
- Choosing Cisco IPS technologies, features, and products to implement HLD.
- Integrating Cisco network security solutions with other security technologies.
- Creating and testing initial Cisco IPS configurations for new devices and services.
Day 2: Complex Support Operations
- Optimizing Cisco IPS security infrastructure device performance.
- Creating complex network security rules, to meet the security policy requirements.
- Configuring IPS features to identify and block threats.
- Verifying configurations.
Day 3-4: IPS Signature Configuration
- Maintaining, updating, and tuning IPS signatures.
- Using CSM and MARS for IPS management, deployment, and advanced event correlation.
- Optimizing security functions, rules, and configurations.
Day 5: Advanced Troubleshooting
- Configuring advanced Cisco IPS security software configuration fault finding and repairing.
- Configuring advanced Cisco IPS sensor and module hardware fault finding and repairing.