Course: SECURE section 2
November 3, 2013 | By koen |
Day 1: Pre-Production Design
- Identifying Cisco IOS technologies used to implement HLD.
- Choosing Cisco products to implement HLD.
- Choosing Cisco IOS features to implement HLD 2
- Integrating Cisco network security solutions with other security technologies.
- Implementing Cisco IOS configurations for new devices and services.
Day 2: Complex Operations Support
- Optimizing Cisco IOS security infrastructure device performance.
- Creating complex network security rules to meet the security policy requirements.
- Optimizing security functions, rules, and configurations.
Day 3: NAT and Zone-Based Firewalls
- Configuring NAT.
- Verifying NAT to dynamically mitigate identified threats to the network.
- Configuring Zone-Based Firewalls.
- Verifying IOS Zone Based Firewalls.
- Advanced application inspections and URL filtering.
Day 4: IPS and VPNs
- Configuring IPS.
- Verifying IPS features to identify and dynamically block threats from entering the network.
- Maintaining, updating, and tuning IPS signatures.
- Verifying IOS VPN features.
- Configuring and verifying Layer 2 and Layer 3 security features.
Day 5: Advanced Troubleshooting
- Advanced Cisco IOS security software configuration fault-finding and repairing.
- Advanced Cisco routers and switches hardware fault-finding and repairing.